shabby background

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Belle-


Where to begin? I walked all over Disneyworld yesterday looking for you and you were nowhere to be found. Surprise, surprise... you couldn't respond to ONE of the dozens of letters I sent BEFORE I paid an arm and a leg for tickets to get into that overcrowded, artificial wonderland of capitalism... why would you bother being around when I actually SHOWED UP?
Frankly, I',m disgusted that I ever even TOLD anybody that I suffered through that dismal collage of poor animation you call a MOVIE, and you can be sure it is no longer in my collection.
A couple other things...
Your taste in guys - seriously? Animals with horns aren't the type anybody would ever freely admit that they've got a crush on. Really.
How about your wardrobe - brown hair and yellow dress, together at last... PUKE! Honestly - was that really a WHITE dress that had been sitting up in some dark, dirty closet for years and eventually was passable as yellow? My grandma has underwear like that, so I'm just asking.
Finally... more of an observation that a question... my mom and I seemed to notice that aladdin was pretty difficult to locate too. Not that I'm saying anything is going on between that two of you, but I'd hate for any pictures (of which I may or may not already made copies) to find their way into the hands of your beast friend.
Should our paths ever cross, stay away from me, or I swear to God I'll set you on fire. Really.

                                             Sleep with one eye open,
                                                                Skye   




                                                                                                                                                                       
P.S… here’s one for your 

photo album. Ciao!







No comments:

Post a Comment