shabby background

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dear Belle,


        I' am so excited to finally meet you this weekend! Although I haven't heard back from you after sending a few letters in the past. I'm sure we'll finally get to talk.Of course you're occupied with all the sorts of beautiful marvelous things - the sorts of things on;y a Disney princess does... but please know the minutes I get there, meeting you will be the first and only event on my day's to-do list. I just can't wait to have my picture taken with you and maybe even have lunch in the castle together!
        Ever since I saw "Beauty and the Beast" (and, of course its wonderful sequel) I have been truly reached by your bravery, kindness and beauty; I would be honored to be compared to you!
        Well I should get to bed - I want to be rested for the day I finally get to meet my idol! Goodnight!

                                                                 Yours always,
                                                               Skye La Grew










P.S. - I drew a picture here of what I think tomorrow is going to be like. Belle and Skye! BFFs!

1 comment:

  1. bahhaha! oh my goodness skee... this is amazing! i can't wait to see the hate letter! :)

    ReplyDelete