shabby background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Once Upon A Time...

my name is Skye Rose La Grew, im 18 years old. I want to be a pediatric oncologist, and siberian husky breeder. I work at Texas Roadhouse. I LOVE GOD!!!!. mr. potato head would make an excellent president. I play the violin, flute and piano. I have strange obsessions consisting of fuzzie bees, peanuts, string, google eyes, buttons, noodles, and tiny bells. I am a thumb war champion>:D. my favorite word is silly. epic ping pong battles are always fun. I was in orchestra as well as women's vocal ensemble and Chamber Choir. those fuzzie white things that fly around the air in the summer are the sweetest things ever, though i can never catch one... :( their tricky little beasts. sometimes I don't really act my age. iM eAsIlY dIsTrAcTeD aNd VeRy RaNdOm. I love coloring. a ball of yarn can amuse me for hours. I LOVE sparkles. only a few people in this world and a couple in the next know my true identity. I laugh ALOT. I always seem to have a song stuck in my head and I also always have a word stuck in my head. if our imaginations were determined by color, mine would be tripy. im very optimistic. i always want to be in greener pastures. I love to talk. im your typical gemini. sometimes i don't have alot of common sense. I LOVE SIBERIAN HUSKIES!!! ALOT!!! I was in karate for a few years and I made it to the red belt(the one right before the black belt). I tend to be really nice so don't be afraid to talk to me, ill probably do alot of the talking.

oh and...

Are you supposing that coconuts migrate?

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment