shabby background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Words Of The Wise

Figured I'd put a bundle of my favorite quotes on here, there are romantic ones, funny ones and just plain silly ones. 


"people say you only fall in love once, but every time i hear your voice i fall in love again..."

"live the life you dreamed"

"Love makes time pass and time makes love pass"

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway"

"Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday"

"One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory"

"live, laugh, love"

"Cheese… milk's leap toward immortality" 

"You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough"

"It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens"

"If God did not intend for us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?"

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying”

“Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff.”

"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.”

“You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windshield, it said 'Parking Fine.'”

"Your voice is the soundtrack of my summer do you know your unlike any other, your eyes are the brightest of all the colors, you'll always be my thunder."

"life without you is like rock without a drummer."

"Its like I waited my whole life for this one night."

"When I look at you my mind goes on a trip, and you came in and knocked me on my face, feels like im in a race but i've already won first place."

"Thou art to me a delicious torment."

"The most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed."

"You were always the star of my dreams, glistening shining with magical beams."

"When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out."

"We never forget those who make us blush."

"First love is dangerous only when it is also the last."

"You're nothing short of my everything."

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."

"Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."

"You haven't lived till you've tried love."

"My love for you is a journey; 
Starting at forever, 
And ending at never." 

"dont let someone be a priority in your life when u are still an option in their life."


"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching."

"WARNING, THE CLAMIDIA YOU GOT IN VEGAS WON"T ACTUALLY STAY IN VEGAS..."

No comments:

Post a Comment